vrijdag 11 juli 2014

If it quacks like a duck...

I'm sorry that I haven't been more on this blog. And yes I'm writing in English now. I have a lot of English readers from Twitter among other things and most of us Dutch can read/speak English so I'm hoping they don't mind the English.

It's been a while but that's due to some personal issues.
I am hoping I can pick it up surely but slowly however.

Not sure about the Thursday challenges though, I'm not taking photos that much anymore. But I will try.

When my mum had her 70 year old birthday my sis and I gave her nearly a dozen day trips to be filled in at her convenience. That's a nice way to take the camera along and make pictures.

The last one was a trip to a town where we used to live as kids (sis and I ) Mum and sis hadn't been there in ages and wanted to see the town again. A lovely old little town it still is.
I will post the photos of the town later but first these photos of ducks: they were following sis around who was feeding them so I could take pictures.












© KH

2 opmerkingen:

Bas. zei

Geweldig een hele mooie eenden serie ze hebben daar wel een mooie rustige plek maar ondanks dat zoeken ze het ook hoger op.

Kati zei

Dat was meer omdat mijn zus ze lokte met wat lekkers voor de foto's ! :D